Thursday, January 3, 2013

Become a Bzzz Agent and try samples as good as these!

What else can I say?  The samples from the Private Selection brand are amazing.

Being a Bzzz agent isn't bad either!

Let us talk COFFEE:

Private selection coffee is a cut above the other coffee you find in the store from the American brands (the kind in the cans).  I always go for the darkest and most full bodied roast.    The ground espresso roast was a favorite of mine, after discovering their coffee was actually fresh and full bodied.

This is from a post from a guy named "secret" who posted this plea on the Internet! 

 "My absolute favorite coffee in the whole wide world is Kroger Private Selection Brand Kenyan AA Whole Bean. A few weeks ago it vanished from the shelves and when I inquired I was told it had been discontinued. I called Inter American Brands Corp. with the idea that surely the beans must still be available somewhere but was told that the information was proprietary. Would anyone be able to tell me their source of those marvelous beans. I really miss my coffee! I've tried other sources of Kenyan AA but none of it could begin to compare with what Kroger supplied.
Thank You and Best  "


Apparently I am not the only one in love with this blend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment