Saturday, February 9, 2013

Greek Yogurt Now in your Kroger Stores!



I have tried 4 of the new product lines and 5 various flavors!  I say it gets the Yum Up award!



So these are the new flavors of Kroger Greek Yogurt.  You know I have stated before that I am a BZZZZZZZZZZZZ agent?  Well I get to sample items like these for free as long as I offer up my opinion (e-pinion) on the products!  There really hasn't been a bad item - maybe the pricing is not to my liking, but this is not one of them.  Kroger Private Selection has a great Greek Yogurt - like an adult flavor - separate topping compartment etc.  Now this like of Greek Yogurt is more middle of the road - it is good - it is thick - and it is healthy.  

Shall I quote the Kroger Marketing?  "If you’re looking for a tangier treat, try Kroger Greek or New Greek Lite yogurt. They’re a high source of protein (16g per serving!) with no fat and varieties like Blackberry Yumberry and Lemon Crème. And with the Greek Lite packing just 90 calories, you can afford to sample every delicious flavor."

Now the vanilla drink caught my eye on this picture:   

Reading a bit more about the Carbmaster product line :

"Introducing another way to enjoy CARBmasterTake a trip over to the milk aisle and treat yourself to Kroger’s new CARBmaster milk drink — it has the same per-serving nutrition as the yogurt you’ve just fallen in love with. A nonfat, reduced sugar milk drink, it’s deliciously low in carbs and packed with 11g of protein per serving. Also available in Vanilla, they’re a yummy and good-for-you option you and your family will love. Look for CARBmaster milk drinks exclusively at the Kroger family of stores."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment